Know About G Suit and How It Solves Many Business Challenges
G Suite is a powerful online tool – 100% web – for messaging and collaboration that meets the fundamental needs of the company, increases productivity and reduces costs, all these tools are hosted in the infrastructure of high security and availability of Google, no hardware or software is required and only requires minimal administration, with this you can save a lot of time and reduce costs for your business.
G Suite allows a secure collaboration in real time between workgroups of any size. Thanks to the hosted documents (text processing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations), access to web-based video and simple site creation tools, the information are available from any browser or smartphone, when and where the workers they need it. SAML-based single sign-on (SSO) services integrate seamlessly with existing security and authentication systems. G Suite offers secure and easy productivity to any workgroup without the need to add additional hardware or software
How G Suite Solves Many Business Challenges
1. It drastically reduces the total cost of ownership thanks to an annual fee per user account. No hidden charges for maintenance or updating. Since Google hosts your data, we take care of those costs, so you do not have to.
2. Increase employee productivity with 30 GB of storage per user: your employees can concentrate on their work, not their email quota.
3. Rest assured, thanks to our 99.9% service level agreement for an email with which you can rest assured that your business is still running.
4. Share information instead of sending it The edition of documents in real time avoids the problem of sending attachments by email and the confusion caused by the use of different versions.
5. With G Suite you are safer. Since your data is in Google data centers, which are reliable and diversified, you can stop storing business data on unsafe devices (the main reason for data security problems).
6. Better control of the messages that enter and leave the company thanks to the administrative management and message security controls of G Suite.
7. Whenever you have an Internet connection, access anytime and anywhere, either with the mobile device, with the laptop or with computers with different operating systems (PC, Mac, Linux).